Our team works with coaches, schools and districts to support technology integration strategies and theories integrating common core and curricular goals to help demonstrate student impact and/or transformative changes in the learning environment. We accomplish this by:
- identifying technology components/elements of common core for all subjects and all grade levels;
- assisting schools and districts to develop technology integration lessons that align to common core standards;
- identifying college and career readiness goals and objectives for areas of impact;
- establish partnerships with community colleges and universities supporting academic excellence at all levels;
- developing local expertise, knowledge, and strong theoretical foundations in the areas of technology for personalized, connected learning, project-based learning, modern learning and workplace skills, and constructionism;
- researching and evaluating emerging theories and technologies; and
- developing flexible frameworks for technology integration, utilization, and evaluation.