The Business Services Division provides services and assistance to the 42 school districts in San Diego County in the following areas:
- District Financial Services
- Budget Development and Monitoring
- Accounting Services
- Retirement Reporting
- Payroll Processing
- Charter Schools
- Legal Advisory Services
- Facility Planning Services
- Graphic Communication Services and Printing
- Information management services including payroll, finance, budget development and student information
- Risk management services consisting of large self-insurance pools in the areas of workers' compensation, property, liability and employee benefits
- Deferred compensation programs for school district employees
The Business Services Division works with each individual school district to assist them in complying with legal mandates and to provide quality services and support in all areas of school business administration and finance. Our goal is to help local school districts improve the quality, efficiency, and cost effectiveness of their business operations.
Please see our Chief Business Official Meeting Calendar for meeting dates, times and location.