Step 2: Complete and Collect Collect:
- Clear Application CTE SS - Required of all applicants (Information can be typed directly onto this application and then printed or you may print and fill it out by hand.)
- CCTC Credential Application - Required of all applicants
- Temporary County Certificate Application – Only for teachers at public school districts, contact your employer to obtain the correct form for your county of employment
- Verification of Completion of Early Orientation (CTEOnline.org)
- Official Transcripts (UCSD — if taken prior to June 30, 2016) or Certificates of Completion (SDCOE) showing successful completion of the following courses:
- Program Orientation
- Foundations Course
- CTE Emphasis Course
- Portfolio Course
- Or — if you hold a Clear Single or Multiple Subject Credential
- CTE Core for Single and Multiple Subject Clear Credential Holders
- Official Transcripts showing:
- Health Education
- US Constitution
- Portfolio (either a CD if you took UCSD coursework or Certificate of Completion if you took SDCOE coursework)
- Copy of CPR Card or Certificate (showing Infant, Child and Adult CPR skills)
- Verification of Teaching Experience
Your employer may provide a letter to verify the number of terms successfully taught or they may complete this form that will verify teaching time.
- $100.00 cashier's check or money order payable to the CTC
Step 3: Turn in all documentation to your employer's Human Resources Credential Department. They will send your packet to SDCOE for processing.
If at any time you have questions about this application process, please contact the credential technician at your employing school district. Apply early, usual processing time is about 4 weeks after our office receives your application. We cannot expedite applications.