Adult Ed & Special Subjects Preliminary 5-year credentials
Use the following guide as a checklist for your application packet. Collect all application materials. All applications will be submitted to your district credential technician. Apply early, usual processing time is about four weeks after our office receives your application. To print applications, click on the application.
- Clear Application.CTE.SS.AE.doc - Required of all applicants (Information can be typed directly onto this application and then printed or you may print and fill it out by hand.)
- CCTC Credential Application - Required of all applicants
- Temporary County Certificate Application – Only for teachers at public school districts, contact your employer to obtain the correct form for your county of employment
- Official Transcripts - showing successful completion of the following courses:
- Level I
- Level II (full-time documents)
- Health Education
- Copy of CPR card (showing Infant, Child, and Adult CPR skills)
- Verification of Teaching Experience
Your employer may provide a letter to verify the number of terms successfully taught or they may complete this form that will verify teaching time.
- $100.00 cashier's check or money order payable to the CCTC
If at any time you have questions about this application process, please contact either the credential technician in your employing school district or our office for assistance.