- To be considered for acceptance in the Preliminary Administrative Services Credential (PASC) Program, applicants must:
- Exhibit a deep understanding of teaching and learning
- Have a strong desire to lead
- Effectively collaborate with others
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ensure equity and access for each and every student they serve
- Be thoughtful and reflective educators who are ready for a relevant, rigorous, and innovative program.
Minimum Admission Requirements
- Five years of successful full-time certificated experience in a public or private school (in state or out-of-state). This experience may be teaching, pupil personnel work, librarianship, health services, clinical or rehabilitative series, or a combination of teaching and school services equal to five years
- Verification of employment experience
- Possess a valid Clear California Teaching or Services Credential
The admission process is highly competitive. The Admissions Review team reviews hundreds of applications to find the most qualified candidates for our cohorts. These cohorts are limited in size to ensure the best learning experiences. We receive many qualified applicants that meet the admission requirements, but due to the volume of applicants, we review all applications according to our guidelines and select the most qualified applicants.
- Certification of all CTC requirements is accomplished through the 17-month program
- Aligned with the California Administrator Performance Expectations (CAPE)
- Program cost is $7,900 plus a $300 one-time technology and materials fee
- Experienced and successful Pre K-12 practitioners who influence leadership across the county will serve as instructors for all classes.
- Applications for cohort 12 (Fall, 2018) and cohort 13 (Winter, 2019)
Questions or more information- contact Program Administrative Assistant Sylvia Padilla at 858-569-5373.