The Continuous Learning Conference (formerly Getting Smarter) is aimed at supporting San Diego County district administrators, school site administrators, and teacher leaders to lead the work of continuous improvement in their districts, schools and classrooms. This year's Continuous Learning Conference series will focus on innovation in assessment, student voice and choice, supporting the needs of all students, leadership, mentoring and coaching, and engaging stakeholders as part of an ongoing cycle of programmatic and instructional improvement.
District administrators network and receive timely updates on topics of interest and importance to their work. Click to learn more and register.
Networking and learning opportunity for district and school leaders who are responsible for compiling, analyzing, interpreting, and reporting data for the purposes of program evaluation, organizational improvement, communicating with stakeholders, and accountability. Click to learn more and register.
Formative Assessment Network of San Diego (FANSDiego)
FANSDiego is a year long, site-based personalized professional learning program aimed to improve student achievement and create sustained change.
The goals are to:
- Support deeper learning around the formative assessment process
- Help teachers revise and refine their current practices within their own classroom and school
- Encourage both student and teacher reflection and dialogue around content and assessment
- Improve assessment literacy to create lasting change in schools and districts
Summer Leadership Training
- Day one is only for facilitators, days two and three are for leadership teams (administrator and facilitator) to attend together; choose which location or date works best
- July 10-12 at SDCOE, Annex C
- July 19-21 at NCREC, Comm Labs 1 & 3
- Sign up for more information here