The East County Education Network collaborates with districts, colleges, and the San Diego County Office of Education to:
- Provide professional development opportunities, support, and resources;
- Facilitate articulation and data sharing related to content standards, instructional materials and assessment;
- Develop understanding of California Department of Education mandates and legislative issues; and
- Support participation in county-wide curriculum and instruction district administrators’ networks.
2017 Dates and Topics:
- Sept. 15: 1) California Dashboard 2) English learners, shift from CELDT to the ELPAC.
- Oct. 27: Multi-tiered Systems of Support and Beyond SST's
- Dec. 8: Data visualization and educational technology
- Jan. 26: LCAP
- Mar. 9: Math articulation
- May 18: Focusing on teaching and learning
Location and Time:
Grossmont Union High School District
1100 Murray Drive, El Cajon, CA 92020
8 to 10 a.m.
Participating Districts and Institutions
Alpine, Cajon Valley, Cal-Pass, Dehesa, Grossmont Union High, Jamul-Dulzura, La Mesa-Spring Valley, Lakeside, Lemon Grove, Mountain Empire, Santee, Cuyamaca Community College, Grossmont Community College, San Diego State University