Visit the SAT® Suite of Assessments Reporting tool to tap into the rich analysis and array of powerful tools that can help you assess your students' progress and plan instruction that delivers what they need.
If your school has not set up access to the SAT Suite of Assessments Reporting tool, please see Managing User Access on our help site or watch our YouTube video.
Starting on Jan. 7, students over 13 will be able to see their PSAT/NMSQT® and PSAT™ 8/9 score reports from the September–November 2015 administrations in the online score reporting portal.
If students provided their email address on their PSAT/NMSQT answer sheet, they will receive an email reminder from the College Board between Jan. 7 and 9.
Score Delivery Schedule for PSAT/NMSQT and September–November PSAT 8/9
- Jan. 6 Educators will be able to access the score reporting portal and AP Potential™ data.
- Jan. 7 Students will be able to access their scores and AP Potential information.
- Jan. 15 Educators will begin receiving paper score reports.
Please note: Students' eligibility for the National Merit Scholarship Program is not affected by changes to this year's delivery schedule.
Be sure to visit our Resource Library for ways to help your students get the most out of their score reports.
- Encourage students over 13 to create a College Board account and get their full PSAT/NMSQT or PSAT 8/9 score report.
- Recommend that students create a Khan Academy account at satpractice.org.
- Once paper score reports arrive, distribute and help students interpret them.
- Use the roster report in the online reporting tool to find access codes for students who need them to view their scores online.
If you have any questions, email the College Board at: firstname.lastname@example.org