An intensive, two-day key stakeholder training for the development of new dual language programs for schools planning to implement within the next two years.
Dual Language 101: New Program Design provides strategic teams an opportunity to learn about dual language models, explore research and best practices, and design or refine a program plan. Strategic teams typically consist of administrators and lead teachers.
- Tips for Getting Started
- Key Features for Success
- School Visitation
- Research-Based Practices
- Action Planning
- LCAP Alignment
- Common Core Alignment
- Assessment and Evaluation
Cost: $1,500 per team for groups of four to six participants
Past participants’ comments:
- Excellent training. So glad we attended. We wouldn’t be really as far in our process without your help.
- Great job in “hand holding” all along the way!
- Outstanding workshop. Hit all points of consideration for implementing a DL program.
- Dual Lang 101 is a must for the team that is interested or planning to begin an immersion program!
Trainings scheduled upon request