Donate School Supplies for Students in Need!
During the last school year, more than 22,000 children were identified as homeless in San Diego County. Kids face many hardships and school supplies should not be one of them.
The San Diego County Office of Education is partnering with San Diego County Credit Union® (SDCCU®) to collect school supplies for students experiencing homelessness. Please help us Stuff the Bus to get much-needed supplies to children in schools across the county.
- 1-inch Three-ring binders
- Colored pencils (12 pack)
- Glue sticks
- Index cards
- No. 2 Pencils (12 pack)
- Pencil sharpeners
- 12-inch Rulers
- Scissors, 5-inch blunt tip
- Washable fine-tip markers
- Binder dividers
- Binder paper
- Pencil pouches
- Pocket folders
How can you help?
Donate online now via Roonga. Make an individual donation, or launch a team drive!
Donate in person starting July 3 by bringing donations of new, unused school supplies to collection bins at these locations:
- Any SDCCU® branch in San Diego County
- SDCOE, main campus, 6401 Linda Vista Road, San Diego 92111
- SDCOE Homeless Education Services office, 3878 Old Town Ave., Suite 200, San Diego 92110
- North County Regional Educational Center, 255 Pico Ave., San Marcos 92069
- South County Regional Education Center, 800 National City Blvd., National City 91950
For additional information, please contact Susie Terry at (619)-683-9340, ext. 30.