Integrated Technology Services (ITS) assists those who lead, manage, and use technology to shape strategic decisions at every level within K-12 education. We actively engage with superintendents, chief technology officers, technology directors, and technology teacher leaders to further the mission of transforming technology's role in K-12 education.
Our technology programs, strategies, and solutions address a spectrum of opportunities and challenges: teaching and learning, cybersecurity, professional learning, advocacy, research, data analytics, enterprise systems, connectivity, video production, identity management, and much more.
Our work is constantly evolving to meet the current needs and issues of our county school districts. We can:
- Streamline your learning and business processes
- Make it easier to get the data you need for the outcomes you desire
- Facilitate your technology planning process utilizing our new planning model
- Train and help implement Cybersecurity best practices
- Keep you up-to-date on emerging trends and research influencing the evolution of technology in K-12 education
Explore our website to learn about our comprehensive range of resources and solutions committed to the application of technology to advance learning success.