Red Herring is a system that sends simulated phishing emails and tracks the actions taken by the targeted users. It was developed by the San Diego County Office of Education in order to promote cybersecurity awareness amongst their users. It also enabled the County Office to identify users who were in need of additional cybersecurity awareness training on ways to identify phishing messages.
Visit redherring.sdcoe.net to learn more.
- A full-featured phishing training and analytics platform.
- Easy to use: With minimal training, a phishing campaign can be created using the existing library of templates.
- Customizable: Users can create their own custom email and landing page templates.
- Synchronize users from Azure, Active Directory and Google G-suite.
- Fully supported by the SDCOE CyberSecurity team.
- Created for K-12, by K-12 professionals.
Phishing Awareness Videos