- The firm performing the Health Check introduced the CAB to the process they will be using.
- Grouped Activity Projects (GAPs) have been scored and charted based on Impact and Effort.
- CAB has launched their Town Hall method of connecting with Districts. Events are on May 14, 16, 22, and 30.
Four CAB Town Hall Meetings in May 2019
- Tue, May 14, 2019 from 9:00-11:00 am: CAB Town Hall Meeting (East), ECREC Board Room, 924 E Main St, El Cajon, CA, 92021
- Thu, May 16, 2019 from 1:00-3:00 pm: CAB Town Hall Meeting (South), SCREC Comm Labs, 800 National City Blvd, National City, CA, 91950
- Wed, May 22, 2019 from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm: CAB Town Hall Meeting (Central), SDCOE Rm 401/402, 6401 Linda Vista Rd, San Diego, CA, 92111 - Can’t attend in person? Join online at 10 am: https://sdcoe.zoom.us/j/976047683
- Thu, May 30, 2019 from 1:00-3:00 pm: CAB Town Hall Meeting (North), NCREC Comm Labs 1/3, 255 Pico Ave, San Marcos, CA, 92069 - Can’t attend in person? Join online at 1 pm: https://sdcoe.zoom.us/j/452797049
Dear PeopleSoft User Community,
We are pleased to announce that this summer, SDCOE will update the PeopleSoft interface for all users to bring a more modern look. The new interface, known as Fluid, will be easier to use and conform to current best practices. The CAB supports this PeopleSoft upgrade and recognizes this effort as a "foundational" project that will allow for future upgrades and prepares the environment so that work can begin on district-requested fixes and changes. SDCOE is working in partnership with the CAB and district PeopleSoft leads to ensure a smooth transition to the new interface.
The Fluid project is one of the PeopleSoft improvements recommended by the CAB. To learn more about the CAB and what we are working on, please view our Projects. Or feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
District feedback is a priority to us. We are scheduling several CAB Town Hall sessions in May and will post the dates and locations on our website soon. We look forward to meeting you in person.
- Conducted vendor interviews for the PeopleSoft Health Check and submitted a recommendation to the Dr. Paul Gothold.
- Finalized the GAP Rubric and will be applying it to all GAPs by May 6.
- Reviewed the progress on Fluid (GAP 41) and the support plan for the implementation to all districts.
- The CAB recommended that EBS move forward with foundational work that modernizes the interface and prepares the system for future projects.
- RFP responses have been received, final preparations were made for interviews which will be held on March 28.
- The document that lists the Grouped Activity Projects (GAPs) was refreshed and are posted on the CAB website Projects page.
- Reissued the PeopleSoft Health Check RFP.
- Finalized the mission statement: The Customer Advisory Board (CAB) provides oversight on technologies and processes that support the operations and evolution of SDCOE’s business applications and services.
- Reviewed an initial set of Grouped Activity Projects (GAPs), drafted a rubric for use to assess the GAPs, tested the rubric against selected GAPs, and asked for additional information from EBS.
- The CAB members finalized the CAB website, which is going live on January 23, 2019.
- We are going to develop a CAB mission statement.
- We finalized and calibrated the rubric for scoring the RFP Health Check. CAB members will score RFPs the first week of February and then review scoring and develop interview questions at the February 8 CAB meeting.
- A health check is taking place. Between March 1 and June 15 interviews are likely to take place with districts. Please be ready to respond to those. We will provide you with more information.
- We have completed our initial review of the gaps and are now crafting a rubric to begin prioritizing them.
- Developing a public facing website and communication strategy.