Support Desk Services
Our support desk provides expert service and support on best practices and assistance with technical issues and reaching solutions within Synergy SIS through HEAT Self Service.
- Customers have the option of calling our help desk at (800) 289-1500 or submitting a ticket through HEAT self-service.
- Ability to log in with a HEAT account and open a new ticket, view/update existing tickets, send screen shots, load documents, and communicate with our staff.
The SIS department offers basic support to help districts submit accurate and timely data to the CALPADS system. For CALPADS training please refer to FCMAT/CSIS link to CALPADS training.
- CALPAD Open Labs scheduled throughout the year (Refer to our website for details)
- Annual CALPADS Conference
- One-on-one customized support
Student Information System Training
The Student Information System (SIS) offers a variety of training services to accommodate our district/client needs.
- Provide customized training for district staff, office staff and teachers at SCDOE (no cost to district), at school site (fee for off-site) or via remote session.
- Offers monthly webinars through EduPoint and monthly open labs as well as training guides and short videos are available on our website.
Gradebook/Standards Based Report Card
Grade Book allows teachers to record and track student and class performance.
- Teachers have the ability to print multiple grading reports
- Administrators can view student's performance with SIS
- Parents can track the child's performance within ParentVUE
- Students can track their performance within StudentVUE
Standards Based Report Cards can be created to meet District/School specific needs
- Teachers can link their assignments directly to a report card item
- Report cards can be attached to the student record
The Student Information Systems unit offers web portals and mobile application for your school administrators, teachers, staff, parents and students. Connect to your student information data through mobile apps using your Apple or Android devices.
- Give your administrative staff the tools to make informed discussions with students and interact more effectively anywhere on your campus.
- TeacherVUE gives your teacher a convenient tool to enter and view student data while moving about the classroom or out on a field trip.
- ParentVUE mobile application supports multiple languages for districts serving diverse populations. Parents can access real time information on attendance, school events, assignments, grades and more.