Single Hero Image interior pages
sdcoe's Local Control and Accountability Plan
The San Diego County Office of Education's Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP) is based on the Board of Education goals and strategic objectives, state priorities, and input from staff, students, families, and the community. The LCAP is the County Office's plan for supporting students who attend our Juvenile Court and Community Schools (JCCS) and special education schools.
SDCOE serves our county's most vulnerable students by providing educational services to minors incarcerated in Juvenile Court detention facilities, students referred as high-risk or on probation, and students with disabilities.
Each year, the draft LCAP is presented to the San Diego County Board of Education in May with the opportunity for public input through June. The final LCAP is approved by the board at the June meeting and then submitted to the state for final approval.
LCAP Support for School Districts
More to Explore
- 2023-24 Local Control And Accountability Plan Community Forum Schedule
- SDCOE LCAP Background
- 2022-23 Local Control and Accountability Plan and Support Documents
- 2021-24 Local Control and Accountability Plan
- 2020-21 Learning Continuity Plan
- Previous LCAPs Available for Review
- California's School Accountability Dashboard