The San Diego County Office of Education assists those who lead, manage, and use technology to shape strategic decisions at every level within K-12 education. We actively engage with superintendents, chief technology officers, technology directors, and technology teacher leaders to further the mission of transforming technology's role in K-12 education.
Our technology programs, strategies, and solutions address a spectrum of opportunities and challenges: teaching and learning, cybersecurity, professional learning, advocacy, research, data analytics, enterprise systems, connectivity, video production, identity management, and much more.
Our work is constantly evolving to meet the current needs and issues of our county school districts. We can:
- Streamline your learning and business processes
- Make it easier to get the data you need for the outcomes you desire
- Facilitate your technology planning process utilizing our new planning model
- Train and help implement Cybersecurity best practices
- Keep you up-to-date on emerging trends and research influencing the evolution of technology in K-12 education
Strengthen your information security systems and processes by utilizing the latest cybersecurity best practices, cultivated through collaboration with a variety of industry and government institutions.
red herring phishing awareness
SDCOE's Red Herring program helps organizations accelerate cybersecurity awareness education—keeping them safe and resilient against phishing and other social engineering attacks.
SDCOE Service Portal
District / CoE and SDCOE staff can visit the Service Portal to order equipment, receive technical assistance or report an issue. A login is required to access the portal.