Version 6.0.0 | Updated July 30, 2022
- Improved availability and scalability by hosting Red Herring in Azure Cloud
- Improved Google user sync functionality and error handling
- Improved Clone URL functionality on Landing Page template editor
- Ability to see history of emails sent using the Send Email functionality
- Improved filtering by target user event type on the Campaign page
- Restrict the creation of admin account with requirement to have same email domain
- Improved user sync processing time
- INC0077242 - Google user sync imports suspended users and takes up available licenses
- INC0077185 - Red Herring Site cloning function is not working for Amazon website
- INC0074577 - Improve the prompt for blacklisted URLs
- INC0074560 - Blacklist URL has duplicate entries
- INC0077558 - If at least one phishing email fails to be sent, the entire campaign fails to complete
- INC0073616 - County cannot log in to their account because the agency they created has expired, but the county is not expired.
- INC0072243 - False Positive Click
- INC0072009 - After cloning the Google - Shared File phishing email template, test results in Test failed: The destination email was not found.