Enterprise Project Management Office
SDCOE supports local school districts and charter schools with project management through its Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO). The team strives to:
- Make project management simple and valuable
- Promote best practice standards, quality, and methodologies, with an emphasis on organizational change management for benefits realization
We provide the following resources and training for San Diego County local educational agencies:
- EPMO toolkit with templates and samples - See the Resources section for more
- K-12 project management workshops (specialized topics)
- K-12 Project Management Academy (full methodology)
- K-12 Project Management Conference
Project management is a crucial part of delivering projects on time, on budget, and within scope. But there are so many more benefits, like creating a vision for success, uniting teams, building strong partnerships, and achieving common goals.
- What is a project?
- What is project management?
- What is the purpose of a project charter?
- Do I need to apply *all* of the project management methodologies and tools?
- Can you manage my project for me?
- Can you teach my team to manage projects?
- Do you recommend any particular project management software?