SDCOE supports local school districts and charter schools with project management through its Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO). The team strives to:
- Make project management simple and valuable
- Promote best practice standards, quality, and methodologies, with an emphasis on organizational change management for benefits realization
We provide the following resources and training for San Diego County educational agencies:
- EPMO toolkit with templates and samples - See the Resources section for more
- K-12 project management workshops (specialized topics)
- K-12 Project Management Academy (full methodology)
- K-12 Project Management Conference
Project management is a crucial part of delivering projects on time, on budget, and within scope. But there are so many more benefits, like creating a vision for success, uniting teams, building strong partnerships, and achieving common goals.
Oct. 10, Nov. 7, and Dec. 5
COHORT 3 IS FULL; COHORT 4 WILL BE AVAILABLE FALL 2024
June 22-23, 2023
- What is a project?
- What is project management?
- What is the purpose of a project charter?
- Do I need to apply *all* of the project management methodologies and tools?
- Can you manage my project for me?
- Can you teach my team to manage projects?
- Do you recommend any particular project management software?
K-12 PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE 2023
More than 300 K-12 IT staff across California joined together to learn and share strategies to improve the quality of our collective IT projects. Check out the recorded sessions and access the handouts.
Have a question?
Looking for more?