SDCOE supports local school districts and charter schools with project management through its Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO). The team strives to:
- Make project management simple and valuable
- Promote best practice standards, quality, and methodologies, with an emphasis on organizational change management for benefits realization
We provide the following resources and training for San Diego County local educational agencies:
- EPMO toolkit with templates and samples - See the Resources section for more
- K-12 project management workshops (specialized topics)
- K-12 Project Management Academy (full methodology)
- K-12 Project Management Conference
Project management is a crucial part of delivering projects on time, on budget, and within scope. But there are so many more benefits, like creating a vision for success, uniting teams, building strong partnerships, and achieving common goals.
October 19, 2022
November 9, 2022
February 3, 2023
March 2, 2023
April 18, 2023
October 25, November 8, and December 6, 2022
June 22-23, 2023
SAVE THE DATE: K-12 PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, June 22-23, 2023
K-12 PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE 2022
On June 23-24, 2022, over 300 K-12 IT staff across California joined together to learn and share strategies to improve the quality of our collective IT projects! Check out the recorded sessions and access the handouts.
Have a question?
Looking for more?
- What is a project?
- What is project management?
- What is the purpose of a project charter?
- Do I need to apply *all* of the project management methodologies and tools?
- Can you manage my project for me?
- Can you teach my team to manage projects?
- Do you recommend any particular project management software?