The Charter School office provides technical assistance to charter schools and school districts related to the business operations and fiscal requirements of charter schools.
The unit tracks legislation and interprets rules, regulations, policies, and procedures related to charter school business functions as well as organizing key information about the 124 charter schools in San Diego County.
Jan 9, 2020: Charter School Legislative Update
Upcoming Professional Development
- Charter School Instructional Network - Quarterly Meeting
- Charter School Leader Quarterly Workshop - Human Resources
- Charter School Accounting, Oversight, and Best Practices
- April 6 (Update as of 3/13/20: This workshop is postponed. New date TBD)
- Cost: $50
- Deadline to register: March 30