Charter School Independent Reporting Revised Oct. 10, 2018 (PDF)
Charter Welcome Packet (see pages 5 and 6 SDCOE Required Documents)
SDCOE Required Documents
SDCOE Information Documents
CalSTRS Information Documents
- Charter school retirement at CalSTRS
- CalSTRS Employer Information Circular Vol. 37, Issue 04, June 11, 2021
- CalSTRS Employer Information Circular Vol. 20 Issue 5, March 22, 2004
- CalSTRS Employer Directive 2001-01, Jan. 19, 2001
- CalSTRS Employer Information Circular Vol. 8, Issue 10, Jan. 5, 1993
CalSTRS Required Documents
From CalSTRS website:
Charter school application for CalSTRS activation
A charter school electing the option to offer CalSTRS retirement program must apply for CalSTRS activation. CalSTRS activation requires valid and executed documentation including but not limited to the following:
- CalSTRS Activation Packet ES1796.
- Governing Board Minutes, Official Memorandum or Resolutions adopting the following:
- Charter Petition.
- Memorandum of Understanding.
- CalSTRS Activation Application.
- Electronic copy of Charter Petition, Memorandum of Understanding, Board Approved Resolutions.
- Proof of Registration to the California Department of Education – Application or notice for a CDS Code.
Forms to complete:
CalSTRS Required File Layouts
CalSTRS Required (as needed) File Layouts
- CalSTRS MR87 File Format
- CalSTRS Employer Address File Specification
CalPERS Information Documents
CalPERS Required Documents
CalPERS Required File Layouts