Join SDCOE's College and Career Readiness Team and our partners for a 3-day virtual student event, featuring engaging presentations from the region's cutting edge tech employers. Learn how you can start your career in Information and Communication Technology.
The future labor market will require expertise in coding, cybersecurity, aerospace, and robotics. This event will feature 6 sessions of speakers, site tours, and panels - both live and pre-recorded to help students explore the in-demand careers in information and communication technology, design, and engineering.
Online. Register now!
Tuesday, May 3rd - Thursday, May 5th; 10 - 11 am and 1 - 2 pm each day
Students and educators, grades 8 - 14.
Monday, May 2nd
- Pre-recorded virtual tour released: iTV Studios with Television Engineer, Alex Brawner
Tuesday, May 3rd
- 10 am – 11 am: Careers in Cyber with San Diego State University Cybersecurity Bootcamp
- 1 pm – 2 pm: Virtual Tour of the STARS Mission Operations Center at the Aerospace Corporation with Aerospace Engineer William Santos
Wednesday, May 4th
- 10 am – 11 am: Instructional Engineering with Alina Mitchell from the University of San Diego’s Learning Design Center
- 1 pm – 2 pm: Engineering Career Exploration with Qualcomm Thinkabit Labs
Thursday, May 5th
- 10 am – 11 am: Web Developing and Digital Resources with San Diego County Office of Education’s ITS Team
- 1 pm – 2 pm: Engineering Panel Discussion with the Society of Women Engineers
Feel free to share the event flyer with your students or colleagues.