Middle School CTE Symposium
Join the San Diego County Office of Education and its partners to learn how to develop middle school career technical education (CTE) pathway programs at the 2024 Middle School CTE Symposium.
This free event will take place Feb. 8 at the Marina Village Conference Center. Middle school CTE administrators, teachers, counselors, and staff who support career pathways development are encouraged to attend.
Share your expertise at the conference! The call for presenters is open until Jan. 12.
This year's schedule will exciting sessions that will help you develop and enhance your middle school CTE programs, and/or provide career readiness for any of your middle school students.
The 2024 schedule will be released in January. Explore the 2022-23 Schedule in Sched to get a better feel for what may be in store for you this year, or respond to the call for presenters and add your voice to the conference!
Are you looking to start, expand or enhance your middle school programs, or align with programs at your feeder middle schools?
Join us Feb. 8 at Marina Village!
- How to develop and enhance middle school CTE programs
- Site leadership support for middle school CTE programs
CTE Credentialing and Pathways
- Middle school CTE credentialing solutions
- How to foster CTE pathway interest from middle to high school
Activities and Transition Models
- How to develop a strong middle to high school transition model
- Work-based learning activities for middle school students.