Middle School CTE Symposium
Join the San Diego County Office of Education and its partners to learn how to develop middle school career technical education (CTE) pathway programs at the 2023 Middle School CTE Symposium.
This free event will take place Feb. 9 at the Marina Village Conference Center. Middle school CTE administrators, teachers, counselors, and staff who support career pathways development are encouraged to attend.
See the flyer or register now!
This year's schedule includes exciting sessions that will help you develop and enhance your middle school CTE programs, and/or provide career readiness for any of your middle school students.
Don't forget to swing by our augmented and virtual reality playground and middle school makerspace
Explore the 2022-23 Schedule in Sched.
Are you looking to start, expand or enhance your middle school programs, or align with programs at your feeder middle schools?
Join us Feb. 9!
Registration Open Now.
Share your thoughts on what should be included by completing the session interest survey.
Participants at the Middle School CTE Symposium will learn about:
- How to develop and enhance middle school CTE programs
- Site leadership support for middle school CTE programs
CTE Credentialing and Pathways
- Middle school CTE credentialing solutions
- How to foster CTE pathway interest from middle to high school
Activities and Transition Models
- How to develop a strong middle to high school transition model
- Work-based learning activities for middle school students.