Becoming an educator takes more than time and effort. It also requires a financial investment. Take a look at just some of the financial supports available to help you make your teacher credential a reality.
There are a number of financial supports for those interested in pursuing a teaching credential including those listed below. Be sure to check on the links for each to ensure you are getting the most up-to-date details.
- Cal Grants
- California College Promise Grant
- California State University Scholarship Programs
- Classified Employee Teacher Recruitment Grant
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federated Indians of Grafton Rancheria Scholarship Fund
- Full Circle & Tribal College Scholarships
- Golden State Teacher Grant
- Middle Class Scholarship
- National University Associate Degree for Transfer Scholarship
- Study.com Scholarships
- TEACH Grant
- The CA Dream Act Application