High School Student
It’s never too soon to plan for your career in education. There are so many opportunities to work in a school setting and get a sense of whether the education path is for you. High school students have a perspective of K-12 schooling that is reflective of their own recent experiences and can contribute positively in the K-12 educational setting whether it is as a classified or certificated employee. We invite you to consider the many options!
Trying to figure out if teaching is the right career for you? Do you want to learn more about what it is like? Answer these questions and more by checking out Teach California resources.
- Multiple Subject Credential
- Single Subject Credential
- Education Specialist (Special Education) Credential
- Combined Bachelors + Credential
- Pupil Personnel Services Credential
- Career Technical Education (CTE) Credential
- Adult Education Credential
- Substitute Teacher
- Classroom Instructional Aide
- Expanded Learning Staff
Be sure to also take a look at our Level Up event, to help you learn more about educator preparation programs at local San Diego County institutions.
Wish you had more information about how to apply for jobs? Prepare for job interviews? Complete your EdJoin profile? Or perhaps you just want to learn more about recruitment events. Check our recruitment events and resources!