The San Diego County Office of Education (SDCOE) helps districts know what's working, make informed decisions using evidence, drive real and sustained improvement, and communicate the results and learning to all involved. The evaluation process is a journey, and to support you on your way, SDCOE offers professional learning, coaching, and customized technical assistance. Contact us to receive assistance in:
Evaluation Capacity Building
- Customized professional learning to deepen knowledge and skills in program evaluation and improvement science
- On-site coaching to support program evaluation and improvement efforts
Grant and Program Evaluation
External evaluation consultation and support for federal, state, and local grants
- Designing and leading local evaluations of programs and services
- Conducting a comprehensive needs assessment
- Developing data collection tools, measurement systems, and data dashboards
- Providing advanced data analysis and reporting
- Supporting schools with all steps of the accreditation process
School teams working through challenges of chronic absences or access to college can collaborate and learn together in three different new networks designed to assist school teams in taking targeted action and realizing accelerated learning and improvement.
national student clearinghouse partnership
With the aim of following the progress of students after they leave the K-12 system, this new partnership provides detailed data on post-secondary enrollment, persistence, and graduation patterns for leaders to use and take action.