Dual Language and Multilingual Program Support
To uplift multilingual (ML) and dual language (DL) programs, SDCOE’s MEGA Department provides schools/districts with:
- Professional learning, partnerships, and resources to develop and enhance successful research-based ML / DL programs.
- Collaboration and networking opportunities for ML/ DL educators and administrators to share best practices.
- Technical support, coaching and consulting to reinforce coherence and empower collegiality in ML / DL programs.
April 25, 2024
4:30 to 7 p.m.
The annual Leadership in Biliteracy Symposium is an awards celebration to acknowledge the individuals who have made significant contributions in promoting biliteracy for our students. This event honors leaders in school communities, promotes biliteracy as an educational asset, and celebrates the achievements of our community. For information on submitting an honoree, please email Alicia Moyer.
The MEGA Network Professional Learning Series will focus on providing our multilingual/English learner district and charter school program administrators and staff opportunities to deepen their implementation of the English Learner Roadmap Policy that leaves a lasting impact on your educators.
These sessions will present participants with an opportunity to:
- Deepen their understanding of state policies and guidance
- Identify best systems and instructional practices for multilingual learners
- Access resources and tools to support their practice
- Celebrate successes, discuss challenges, share innovative ideas, and ideate together
Sessions are free, but registration is required.