The Curious Cephalopods Lab is an inquiry-based program that provides students with the opportunity to learn about this unique group of marine organisms. They become marine biologists as they learn about octopus, squid, cuttlefish, and nautilus by participating in three stations involving a squid dissection, preserved marine animals, and much more.
About the Program
Who is it for?
This Next Generation Science Standards driven curriculum is designed for students in 3rd grade through 5th grade.
How much does it cost?
Email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing information.
- Program is available Monday through Friday, during standard school hours.
- Maximum daily schedule is four, one-hour sessions.
- 30 student maximum per session.
- The program schedule can accommodate recess and lunch breaks.
- For Onsite Programs, lab activities must take place in an indoor location (multipurpose room, gym, etc.)