The Geology Rocks Lab is an inquiry-based program that provides students with the opportunity to learn about the phenomena that tell the story of planet Earth's past, present, and possible future. They become geologists by participating in four stations involving rock identification, epicenter triangulation, plate movement calculation, and much more.
About the Program
Who is it for?
This Next Generation Science Standards driven curriculum is designed for students in middle school.
How much does it cost?
Email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and booking information.
- Program is available Monday through Friday, during standard school hours.
- Maximum daily schedule is four, one-hour sessions.
- 30 student maximum per session.
- The program schedule can accommodate recess and lunch breaks.
- For Onsite Programs, lab activities must take place in an indoor location (multipurpose room, gym, etc.)