The Green Machine Lab has been in operation since 1998. This program delivers interactive lessons to help students understand why a healthy environment is important to sustainable plant production. Students learn about the science of soil, alternative pest management practices, get a greater understanding of natural systems, and examine scientific concepts in real-world situations.
About the Program
Who is it for?
This Next Generation Science Standards driven curriculum is designed for students in Kindergarten through 3rd Grade.
How much does it cost?
Email our office at email@example.com for pricing information.
- Program is available Monday through Friday, during standard school hours.
- Maximum daily schedule is four, one-hour sessions.
- 30 student maximum per session.
- The program schedule can accommodate recess and lunch breaks.
- For Onsite Programs, lab activities must take place in an indoor location (multipurpose room, gym, etc.)
Students dig through compost looking for worms, listen to teacher instruction, and raise hands to answer a question.