Krazy Kelp Forest
The Krazy Kelp Forest Lab is an inquiry-based program that provides students with the opportunity to learn about the species and ecosystem dynamics within a Giant Kelp forest. They become environmental scientists as they participate in three stations involving a dissection, preserved marine animals, marine plankton, and much more.
About the Program
Who is it for?
This Next Generation Science Standards driven curriculum is designed for students in 3rd grade through middle school.
How much does it cost?
Email our office at email@example.com for pricing and booking information.
- Program is available Monday through Friday, during standard school hours.
- Maximum daily schedule is four, one-hour sessions.
- 30 student maximum per session.
- The program schedule can accommodate recess and lunch breaks.
- For Onsite Programs, lab activities must take place in an indoor location (multipurpose room, gym, etc.)