The Splash Science Lab has been in operation since 1995. It is an inquiry-based program that provides students with the opportunity to learn about watershed issues. Students walk away with a better understanding of how water pollution affects the environment, humans, and wildlife by participating in three stations involving microscopes, water chemistry experiments, interactive watershed models, and much more.
About the Program
Who is it for?
This Next Generation Science Standards driven curriculum is designed for students in 4th through 8th Grade.
Email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing information.
- Program is available Monday through Friday, during standard school hours.
- Maximum daily schedule is four, one-hour sessions.
- 30 student maximum per session.
- The program schedule can accommodate recess and lunch breaks.
- For Onsite Programs, lab activities must take place in an indoor location (multipurpose room, gym, etc.)
- Program Overview
- Virtual Program Information Guide
- Onsite Program Information Guide
- Booking Request Form
- Five Main Pollutants Worksheet