“HONORING OUR OWN”
May 27, 2023
5 - 9 p.m.
Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina (Harbor Island)
- Registration: $95 per person
- Registration is pending until payment is received; once payment is received, confirmation will be emailed.
CHECKS and PURCHARSE ORDERS
- Payable to San Diego County School Boards Association
- Mail payment to:
San Diego County School Boards Assoc.
6401 Linda Vista Rd., Rm. 509
Attn: Carmen Aguilar
San Diego, CA 92111
- Purchase orders may be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 858-268-5864
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
- You may click on the button below to pay by credit card and may pay for up to 20 tickets in one transaction.
- Along with your credit card payment, you MUST also register for the awards dinner using the Register Now! button above. Credit card payment does NOT automatically register you for the awards dinner.
- NOTE: Clear your cache/history in your web browser for the credit card link to work properly.
The Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina has made available a limited number of rooms for this event.
Student Scholarship Donation
Region 18 Association of California School Administrators and San Diego County School Boards Association are proud to offer a joint student scholarship annually. Scholarship funds are sent directly to the students' college of choice on their behalf. If you would like to make a scholarship donation by credit card, please use the button below. Download receipt for your tax purposes at this link: Donation Receipt.
Business Partners Donations
Thank you for considering sponsorship of the 20th Annual Honoring Our Own Awards Dinner. Four tax-deductible sponsorship levels are available:
- Corporate Sponsor: $5,000 or more (includes two complimentary dinner)
- Diamond Sponsor: $2,000 or more (includes one complimentary dinner)
- Ruby Sponsor: $1,000 or more (includes one complimentary dinner)
- Emerald Sponsor: $500 or more (includes one complimentary dinner)
Business partners that would like to make a sponsor donation, can do so using the button below.
For assistance with online registrations, please contact:
Carmen Aguilar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-295-6637