The Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC) no longer prints nor mails a physical document to credential or permit holders. If you need a physical copy of your credential or permit, you will need to print a copy from the CTC website. Print a copy that includes the document number, effective dates, authorization codes, and renewal codes.
Once on the CTC website, the process is as follows.
- Select – Credentialing Information and then Educator Login on right of page
- Login by entering User ID and Password or Create a User ID and Password if you are a new user
- Select – OK and then NEXT
- Verify your personal information and click Next
- Click on Document Number of the document you want to print
- Click File, Print to print the page or click Email Document to have it sent to the email on file
- Click the Back button to return to the list of all credentials
- Repeat 5-7 for each credential or permit
Return to the main Credentials Page