Step 2: Complete and Collect:
- SDCOE Program Clear Application
- CTC Credential Application — DO NOT FORWARD DATE THE 41-4.
- Temporary County Certificate Application — Only for teachers at public school districts, contact your employer to obtain the correct form for your county of employment
- Official Transcripts: Not required for holders of a Clear Single or Multiple Subject Credential
- Health Education (The commission does not accept SDCOE certificates of completion.)
- US Constitution (The commission does not accept SDCOE certificates of completion.)
- Copy of CPR Card or Certificate (showing Infant, Child and Adult CPR skills)
- Verification of Teaching Experience
- $100.00 cashier's check or money order payable to the CCTC
Step 3: Turn in all documentation to your employer's Human Resources Credential Technician. They will mail the packet to our Credentials Office for processing.
DO NOT SCAN AND EMAIL APPLICATIONS. SDCOE CANNOT ACCEPT SCANNED APPLICATIONS DUE TO THE SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION.
SDCOE Designated Subjects
6401 Linda Vista Rd., Ste. 103
San Diego, CA 92111
If at any time you have questions about this application process, please contact the credential technician at your employing school district. Collect all application materials. Apply early, usual processing time is about 4 weeks after our office receives your application. We cannot expedite applications.