Use the following guide as a checklist for your application packet. Collect all application materials. Turn in all documentation to your employer's Human Resources Credential Department. They will send (mail) your packet to SDCOE for processing.
- SDCOE Program Application - click on link and download the fillable .pdf
- CTC Credential Application DO NOT FORWARD DATE THE 41-4.
- Verification of possession of a valid Clear Designated Subjects teaching credential. Part-time credentials are NOT acceptable.
- Verification of three (3) years of full-time teaching experience in the subject named on the Designated Subjects credential (recency not applicable)
- Copy of CBEST Card or Basic Skills Requirement
- The CBEST leaflet DOES NOT mention the Supervision and Coordination Credential as an exception. The Basic Skills requirement must be met for this credential.
- $100.00 cashier's check or money order made payable to CCTC
Step 2: Gather all materials and mail the packet to our Credentials Office for processing.
DO NOT SCAN AND EMAIL APPLICATIONS. SDCOE CANNOT ACCEPT SCANNED APPLICATIONS DUE TO THE SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION.
SDCOE Designated Subjects
6401 Linda Vista Rd., Ste. 103
San Diego, CA 92111
Apply early, usual processing time is about 4 weeks after our office receives your application. We cannot expedite applications. If at any time you have questions about this application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org