Are you wondering how to implement effective evaluations during distance learning and beyond?
The SDCOE Teacher Effectiveness and Preparation Department has designed a professional learning opportunity that helps site and district administrators think through the following question: How can we leverage our current evaluation process to foster a culture of growth and support for teachers while enhancing learning for students?
During this 3 hour, interactive webinar, site and district leaders will engage with colleagues to address the following objectives:
- Review components of effective evaluation systems and implementation strategies
- Identify clear expectations for student learning and teacher growth
- Examine professional standards as a tool for reflection, goal setting, observation, and coaching
- Identify criteria for quality learning in all settings
- Determine strategies for observing practice and providing feedback in virtual settings
- Administrators responsible for evaluating and supporting teachers including: site principals, vice principals, and district leaders
- $40.00 per participant
- Purchase orders and credit cards are accepted.
- Credit card payment links are sent after registering.
For more information contact:
Jill Tellier, Coordinator