Skip to main content

College Credit for Career Pathway Courses

There are a number of ways to obtain college credit for Career Pathway Courses.  Some High School courses align with community college courses and can be articulated with those courses, allowing students to receive community college credit for their high school course.  

At times schools set up dual enrollment programs where the Community College instructors come to the high school and teach a course, allowing students to enroll in the community college course at the same time as their high school and earn credits for both their high school and college transcript. 

For more information about articulation and dual enrollment agreements, contact the district CTE offices, as these agreements are updated annually.