Today's schools must prepare students to take on jobs that do not yet exist, while using technologies that have yet to be invented, in order to solve 21st-century problems that have not yet emerged.
The rapid changes of the economy and technology represent both a challenge and opportunity for the San Diego community.
Connect with Work-Based Learning in San Diego County
- Today’s students are tomorrow’s workforce. Develop talent to fill your future entry and middle level positions.
- Communicate your hiring needs to the education and workforce development systems.
- Inspire students to pursue a career in your field or at your company.
- Increase brand and company recognition.
- Interested? Contact Alex Becker to become a partner and connect with students across the county.
- Access work-based learning activities and resources based on your students’ needs and interests, such as classroom speakers, work tours, job shadowing and internships.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends.
- Students can explore career options, build essential skills, and connect with the world of work.
- Want to learn more? Explore the front-facing resources on the San Diego ePortal and sign up for the next workshop to get started.