The Technology Coaching Collective (CoCo) Network empowers educators to inspire the best from teachers, staff, and students utilizing the latest best practices in technology integration. This network is a dynamic and interactive opportunity for San Diego County educators to learn with and from each other. Members of the Technology Coaching Collective (CoCo) are dynamic leaders working in schools and districts who support standards-based technology integration throughout the curriculum. CoCo participants do this by:
- making professional learning more impactful,
- facilitating authentic technology classroom integration,
- gaining resources to support and share with their teachers, and
- developing a network of support for ongoing motivation and inspiration.
Interested in joining our CoCo network? Send us an email.
Our team can create customized services to support your district or school's technology goals:
- Technology walks
- Technology coaching plans including
personalized technology coaching for teachers and administrators
- Custom toolkits for coaching development