Transforming Systems ● Experimental Opportunities ● Thought Partners
Redesigning the way we think of Educational Technology
With each technological advancement, we have even more opportunities to integrate new ways of learning for students. Our Educational Technology department focuses on technology integration into the curriculum that transforms educational systems. We ground all our professional development in pedagogical practices that teachers and administrators can take back to their classrooms to support students. All of our services are coupled with on-going support.
The Educational Technology team works with districts and schools to help educators try on new practices that combine the latest tech and educational standards and goals.
innovative practices to successfully transform teaching and
Educational Technology Services
- Through a network of educators, the Educational Technology Network supports standards-based technology integration through the sharing of resources and proven practices.
- Customized supports for districts and schools are also available such as technology walks, professional development plans, and toolkits for authentic technology integration.
- Support districts, schools and classrooms in innovative instructional approaches such as: design thinking, project based learning, and exploratory teaching methodogies.
- Facilitate opportunities for educators to learn about emerging technologies, for example, 360* photo walks, AR/VR curriculum development, and identifying career pathways associated with the growth and production of VR and mixed reality media.
- Google Apps integration into the curriculum.
- Support in launching ESports clubs and league play.
- Just in time learning opportunities with Ed Tech-o Tuesdays!
Technology Integration Training and Certifications
- A Leading Edge Online and Blended Learning certification helps teachers develop the skills to effectively facilitate online courses and provides a ways to enhance learning for students.
- Global Learning. Our Global Learning online class helps teachers integrate Global Learning themes into their curriculum as part of a stand alone unit or as integrated parts of a larger unit of study.