Transforming Systems ● Experimental Opportunities ● Thought Partners
Redesigning the way we think of Educational Technology
With each technological advancement, we have even more opportunities to integrate new ways of learning for students. Our Educational Technology department focuses on technology integration into the curriculum that transforms educational systems. We ground all our professional development in pedagogical practices that teachers and administrators can take back to their classrooms to support students. All of our services are coupled with on-going support.
The Educational Technology team values the uniqueness of each district we serve. As partners we work with districts and schools to help educators try on new practices that combine the latest tech, educational standards and goals. We believe a partnership results in better outcomes than one-size-fits-all, prescriptive, or one-off training. We will collaborate with you to create a professional development plan that may span your academic year, benefitting teachers, students and stakeholders.
We promote promising
innovative practices to successfully transform teaching and
- Consultation with district leadership, needs assessment with stakeholders, systematic professional development planning, Implementation support, and assessment of progress.
- Utilizing multiple data points in collaboration with district leadership to personalize and customized professional development planning that support standards-based technology integration.
- Customized supports for districts and schools are also available such as technology walks, professional development plans, and toolkits for authentic technology integration.
- Support districts, schools and classrooms in innovative instructional approaches such as: design thinking, project based learning, and exploratory teaching methodogies.
- Facilitate opportunities for educators to learn about emerging technologies, for example, 360* photo walks, AR/VR curriculum development, and identifying career pathways associated with the growth and production of VR and mixed reality media.
- Google Apps integration into the curriculum.
- Support in launching ESports clubs and league play.
Technology Integration Training and Certifications
- A Leading Edge Online and Blended Learning certification helps teachers develop the skills to effectively facilitate online courses and provides a ways to enhance learning for students. We offer two versions — one 8-week facilitated course and our NEW Flex (self-guided pathways) option.
- This is a sample of Technology Integration Training options from recent work with districts. We are constanting in the iterative process to develop new responsive training opportunities that incorporate promising innovative practices.