With each technological advancement, we have even more opportunities to integrate new ways of learning for students.
The Educational Technology team works with districts and schools to help educators try on new practices that combine the latest tech and educational standards and goals.
innovative practices to successfully transform teaching and
Instructional Technology Coaching
- Through a network of educators, the Technology Coaching Collective (CoCo) Network supports standards-based technology integration through the sharing of resources and best practices.
- Customized supports for districts and schools are also available such as technology walks, coaching plans, and toolkits for coaching.
Technology Integration Training and Certifications
- Our Digital Citizenship training equips educators to design a comprehensive digital citizenship implementation plan and promote positive online experiences for students, teachers, and the wider community.
- A Leading Edge Online and Blended Learning certification helps teachers develop the skills to effectively facilitate online courses and provides a ways to enhance learning for students.
- The Digital Literacy training explores the use of Web 2.0 tools, search literacy tactics, and use mobile technologies.