Skip to main content

Student Transcript and Records Requests

Pupil Services has centralized the Juvenile Court and Community Schools (JCCS) inactive student records into one location for the purpose of filling transcript and records requests, monitoring and maintaining inactive files, and transferring inactive files to designated storage area after the 20th birthday of student. Each file contains an updated transcript from the last JCCS school attended, any other school transcripts as needed for clarification, referral sheets, independent study contracts, and health records.

All requests for student records must be submitted online.  

Phone, fax, and mail requests will no longer be accepted. Please note the information below:

  • No charges will apply when ordering student records.
  • Requests for information will be processed Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
  • You will receive emails from to notify you that your request has been submitted.
  • Please allow three to five business days to process student record requests.
  • All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed.

Click the appropriate link below to request information:

Individual Request – Current or former Juvenile Court and Community Schools students requesting their own student record, transcript, or diploma

School Request – School, Prison, Agency, University, Attorney, Legal Entity, or Background Check Corporation requesting student record or graduation verification; Parent/guardian of current or former JCCS student (under the age of 18 years) requesting student record or transcript

  • A signed release by the student is required if they are over the age of 18 years. The release may be uploaded as a PDF after clicking the School Request link above.

For more information, contact:

San Diego County Office of Education
Juvenile Court and Community Schools
6401 Linda Vista Rd. Room 216
San Diego, CA 92111-7319


GED Information:

Juvenile Court and Community Schools no longer has access to GED scores or certificates for tests taken prior to 2013. If you took the official GED at a JCCS Testing Center before January 2013, you will need to request transcripts from For tests taken after January 2013, please contact Patty Jimenez at 858-290-5854.

Special Education Requests:

The JCCS Special Education Program serves students with disabilities attending school while being detained in juvenile facilities, on probation, or under the jurisdiction of the Health and Human Services Agency. For requesting Special Education records, please contact Kim Garcia at 858-290-5967.

High School Graduation Requirements:

For high school graduation requirements for the Juvenile Court and Community Schools please view this outline: JCCS HS Grad Requirements