The Juvenile Court and Community Schools Pupil Services program provides
guidance support services to students who attend the court and community schools. The services focus on five major areas:
- Student transition to and from the various programs.
- Student records and transcripts.
- College and scholarship information.
- Assessment: The development of an assessment system for academic achievement and self-esteem for the Juvenile Court and Community Schools program.
- Staff development of pupil services activities.
The program provides equal access to all
educational, personal, social, and career opportunities available
through the school and its support elements. It's
developmental in content and process, preventative in scope, and
provides for planned intervention in all areas of the student
Counseling and pupil services are major components of the
educational program and its management. The guidance delivery system
includes educational, personal, social, and career development services. Pupil services are carefully integrated
with classroom instruction in all programs. The guidance program is
structured to facilitate communication, decision-making, and problem