Aspiring leaders and school administrators can build their professional practice through participation in the San Diego County Office of Education (SDCOE) School Leadership Institutes. These leadership programs are designed based on what San Diego County superintendents say they are looking for in district and school leaders.
Discover Upcoming Leadership Institutes
Leadership Professional Learning Series
SDCOE, in collaboration with the nationally recognized University of Washington Center for Educational Leadership (CEL), is pleased to offer 3 full days of professional learning, 5D Instructional Framework and Targeted Feedback for Teacher Growth, coupled with 4 half-day site walkthroughs to apply the content learning. Join us for this powerful professional learning that makes a significant difference to teaching and student learning. Special introductory price: $750 per person. Lead teachers can be registered to attend the 2-day Targeted Feedback session with their principal for $250 per person. Register today!
SDCOE partnered with the nationally recognized University of Washington Center for Educational Leadership (CEL) to offer the two-day Targeted Feedback Institute.
- Please check back for future events.
Read the article published on EdSource.org about targeted feedback.
About SDCOE Leadership Institutes
- High-quality, coherent professional learning system for aspiring leaders and current school leaders
- Authentic experiences that develop instructional leadership
- Courses offered in a blended, online learning format
- Grounded in research-based instructional leadership practices and principles
- Informed by leadership needs identified by districts throughout the county