Aspiring leaders and school administrators can build their professional practice through participation in the San Diego County Office of Education (SDCOE) School Leadership Institutes. These leadership programs are designed based on what San Diego County superintendents say they are looking for in district and school leaders.
Discover Upcoming Leadership Institutes
SDCOE partnered with the nationally recognized University of Washington Center for Educational Leadership (CEL) to offer the two-day Targeted Feedback Institute.
About SDCOE Leadership Institutes
- High-quality, coherent professional learning system for aspiring leaders and current school leaders
- Authentic experiences that develop instructional leadership
- Courses offered in a blended, online learning format
- Grounded in research-based instructional leadership practices and principles
- Informed by leadership needs identified by districts throughout the county