The Evaluation Services team helps districts know what's working, make informed decisions using evidence, drive real and sustained improvement, and communicate the results and learning to all involved.
The evaluation process is a journey and to support you on your way, we offer professional learning, coaching, and customized technical assistance.
Download the full Applied Evaluation in Education Professional Learning Journey Brochure or click the topics below for more information and to register for upcoming opportunities that help you evaluate and improve the effectiveness of your programs and systems.
If you need help with a specific step in your journey, take a look at the resources we have made available to support your unique needs from data collection tools and data visualization to engaging stakeholders and storytelling.
See if your actions or services are working with a half, full, or multi-day workshop designed for district and site leaders who manage and evaluate grant-based and other local programs.
Learn how to improve a program with an intensive learning experience for teams that want to make real and sustained improvements. Formerly known as the Program Evaluation Institute, the year-long Continuous Improvement Institute cohort begins in January and includes face-to-face training, with hands-on application and on-site coaching.
Contact us to receive assistance in:
Evaluation Capacity Building
- Customized professional learning to deepen knowledge and skills in program evaluation and improvement science
- On-site coaching to support program evaluation and improvement efforts
Grant and Program Evaluation
- External evaluation consultation and support for federal, state, and local grants
- Designing and leading local evaluations of programs and services
- Conducting a comprehensive needs assessment
- Developing data collection tools, measurement systems, and data dashboards
- Providing advanced data analysis and reporting
- Supporting schools with all steps of the accreditation process