The Evaluation Services team helps districts know what's working, make informed decisions using evidence, drive real and sustained improvement, and communicate the results and learning to all involved.
The evaluation process is a journey and to support you on your way, we offer professional learning, coaching, and customized technical assistance.
Click on the topics below for more information on how we can help you evaluate and improve the effectiveness of your programs and systems.
School teams working through challenges of chronic absences or access to college can collaborate and learn together in three different new networks designed to assist school teams in taking targeted action and realizing accelerated learning and improvement.
With the aim of following the progress of students after they leave the K-12 system, this new partnership provides detailed data on post-secondary enrollment, persistence, and graduation patterns for leaders to use and take action.
Build your evaluation skills or get customized support in determining if your actions or services are working, through SDCOE's resources and workshops designed for districts and site leaders.
Contact us to receive assistance in:
Evaluation Capacity Building
- Customized professional learning to deepen knowledge and skills in program evaluation and improvement science
- On-site coaching to support program evaluation and improvement efforts
Grant and Program Evaluation
- External evaluation consultation and support for federal, state, and local grants
- Designing and leading local evaluations of programs and services
- Conducting a comprehensive needs assessment
- Developing data collection tools, measurement systems, and data dashboards
- Providing advanced data analysis and reporting
- Supporting schools with all steps of the accreditation process