The purpose of the Network for Public Charter Schools is to be trusted partners, provide services and support, and share instructional practices that impact student achievement.
2019-2020 Charter Network Meetings
- October 9, 2019
- December 5, 2019
- February 13, 2020
- May 7, 2020
Curriculum and Instruction Network for Public Charter Schools Mini-Conference
Increase capacity to successfully implement Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS). An "MTSS 101" presentation will be followed by "Teaching and Learning" and "Leadership" breakout sessions that include:
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS)
- MTSS for Special Education
- Systems of Support for English Learners
- Using Data to Inform MTSS
- Creating Systems/Programs to Lead MTSS
Click here to view resources from the January 11, 2019 Mini-Conference
California Dashboard and Accountability for Charter Schools
Join SDCOE Senior Director of Assessment, Accountability, and Evaluation Steve Green to take a look at the California Dashboard through the charter school lens. Attendees are encouraged to bring a laptop so that they can access their site's dashboard and data.
Resources from Past Mini-Conferences
- Aug. 1, 2018
- Keynote Speaker: Steve Green, Sr. Director, Assessment, Accountability, and Evaluation. Learning and Leadership Services, SDCOE, " Using the California School Dashboard to Improve Student Learning"
- Jan. 5, 2018
- Keynote Speaker: Dr. Brent Duckor, "Deep Equity with Deeper Formative Assessment Practices: Making Moves that Make a Difference in the California Classroom"
- Aug. 11, 2017
- Keynote Speaker: Nicole Assisi, THRIVE Charter School, "Let's Get Personal: Why Personalized Learning Matters More Than Ever"