The vision of the Curriculum and Instruction (C&I) Department is to build capacity and empower educators to provide high-quality, evidence-based instructional and assessment practices which meet the needs of all students.
We support this vision by:
- Designing and facilitating professional learning that engages schools and districts in continuous improvement
- Supporting the development of educator leadership
- Facilitating educator networks across all content areas
- Developing processes for the selection and implementation of high-quality curriculum and instructional resources
- Sharing information between the State of California and individual schools and districts across San Diego County
- Providing direct assistance to county offices of education and individual schools and districts
C&I Leaders Network Weekly Virtual Meetings
Tuesday, July 14, 1-4 p.m.
Connect with Us: Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment Networks
English Learners and Language