Join us for one of our workshops, or take a look at upcoming opportunities throughout the region.
If you are looking for information from a previous workshop, you may find it on our Workshop Resources page.
Take a look at our Professional Learning Menu to see how we might be able to tailor our work to your district needs.
Nominations are open for the San Diego County Engineering Council awards and they're looking for K-12 Engineering Educators! Nominate K-12 Engineering Educators by December 31.
Join the Comic-Con Book Club Educator Group beginning in January
Interested in exploring how VR could be used in the classroom? We are developing a VR pilot program with Microsoft! Email Jewyl Clarke for more information.
Schedule a Work-Based Learning workshop to give your teachers access to a portal where they can make industry requests
- Join our Middle School College and Career Readiness Series: Passion, Purpose, Potential and Pathways: How Educators Leverage Middle Schooler Interests
- Springv 2019 Cohort at the Linda Vista Campus of SDCOE: Feb 19, March 12, April 25
- Attend the CTE Leadership Network and Advisory for CTE-IG, Feb 7, Carlsbad
- Attend the High Tech Fair in Balboa Park Jan 17-18
- Busses and sub funding may be profided iif you qualify and register before funding runs out
Conferences for the coming year
The Fleet Science Center is offering after school and Saturday Teacher Professional Development free of charge! You can also join their Teacher Partner Program for free admission and access to other great opportunities.
The SDG&E Energy Innovation Center has amazing free workshops designed for industry and they are a perfect fit for many CTE teachers across sectors! Some great sessions coming up include Sustainable Strategies for Business, LEED Green Associate Training, Build a Better Burger with a focus on commercial kitchens, and more. You can also bring your students on a tour! Let us know if you're interested and we can help get you set up.
- Join a challenge, share your projects in a booth at no cost or just bring your students!!