Last updated at 9:31 a.m., Feb. 27
The safety and security of students, faculty, and staff is of the utmost importance to schools across the county.
Due to inclement weather, schools in the following districts will be closed on Tuesday, Feb. 27, 2018:
- Julian Union School District
- Julian Union High School District
- Mountain Empire Unified School District
- Spencer Valley School District
- Warner Unified School District
Barrett High School, a school operated by the San Diego County Office of Education at Camp Barrett, will also be closed.
Follow the San Diego County Office of Education on Twitter @SanDiegoCOE for tweets from various emergency agencies and school districts as well as live updates.