JCCS Nutrition Services
Nutrition Services is committed to providing healthy school meals to our Juvenile Court and Community Schools (JCCS) students. School meals are served to students under the National School Lunch Program and the School Breakfast Program and follow the nutrition guidelines prescribed by The Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010. The law was designed to reduce the incidence of childhood obesity by providing healthier choices to students. Our Nutrition Services unit is as unique as the students we serve. We presently do not have our own food service facility to prepare and serve food as other school districts do, rather we partner and contract with our county school districts, as well as some innovative commercial companies, to vend compliant breakfast, lunch, and snacks to our school sites.
If you could use some extra help putting food on the table for your kids, you’re not alone.
- SDCOE Student Wellness and Nutrition Services Policies
- Pandemic EBT Food Benefits / Beneficios Alimentarios de la EBT por Pandemia
- JCCS In-Person Feeding and Meal Distribution
- Meal Accommodation Information
- Community Eligibility Provision (CEP)
- California Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
- Earned Income Tax Credit
- Civil Rights Information